What are your candles made of?
- We use a blend of coconut wax and vegetable waxes for our container candles. We sometimes fortify our candles with beeswax during the spring/summer so that the soft coconut wax doesn’t melt as easily. Our candles are free from soy and are not mixed with the same pitchers or stirrers as our soy wax melts.
So your wax melts are made from soy?
- For the time being, we are using 100% soy wax for our wax melts! It is a lovely formula that has high fragrance retention and throws fragrance nicely. If we run out of our current supply of soy tart wax, we may consider switching to a coconut tart wax if it is up to our standards. Not to worry--the soy wax is melted, mixed, and poured separately from our coconut wax.
How do I take care of my wooden wick candle?
- Like any other candle, it is important to keep the wick trimmed before every burn. Your brand new candle’s wick is pre-trimmed to be the correct length for you to burn right away! However, be sure to remove the burnt portions of the wick before lighting your wick any other time. This prevents excessive smoke and soot and helps your candle last longer, as well.
How do I use my car diffuser?
- First, twist off the wooden cap of your new diffuser bottle. There will be a stopper on the inside sealing off the fragrance oils. You'll then remove that stopper and replace the wood lid back onto the diffuser bottle. After that, you'll carefully flip over the bottle for about 1-2 seconds to coat the top of the lid with fragrance. Be careful not to spill the diffuser oil. You may choose to put the stopper back on to be extra safe. Each flip should last you a few days to about a week and one bottle should last you about 3-4 weeks depending on use.
Do you accept custom orders?
- Yes! We would love to bring whatever idea you have to life. We are not limited to just the jars or scents we normally sell either. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas with us.
Do you wholesale?